Thursday 3 December 2015

New Website!

Hi all!
It's been a while since I did a proper post, but today I have a huge update... this blog is no longer my official space on the web. Instead I've built myself a brand new website, complete with a downloads section and a gallery! *yayay* :D

Of course, that doesn't mean I'll be taking this blog down... I'll still keep posting stuff here from time to time, but I've decided to use this as a sort of "digital sketchbook", meaning I'll be posting more WIPs and fun stuff, and not finished projects so much. From now on I'll be posting my finished projects on my website gallery.

Anyway, here's the link to my new site: http://squareyes.co.za/
So, to celebrate my new site, I've created a couple of new artworks which I hope you'll enjoy! (check my new gallery on the new site to see a full roundup of all my best works)
Morning Coffee

Ready for Anything!

Cheers,
-R


No comments:

Post a Comment